2020-2021 Kindergarten & New Student Enrollment
Begins January 28th on site!
Click below to learn more about the registration process and how to enroll. Please click here for specific information about Kinder Enrollment, TK, Open Enrollment, Interdistrict Transfers, and the First Day of School.
New Student Online Enrollment for 2020-2021 will open to MUSD resident families Friday, January 24, 2020 to provide parents the chance to pre-enroll online before the sites open enrollment on Tuesday, Jan 28, 2020. See MUSD Website- Under NEW STUDENTS ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Pomeroy's 5th Annual 5K Run
May 21, 2020
Go 6th Graders!!!!
Pomeroy Virtual Friday Club
Virtual Friday Club will take place from 10:00am to 11:00am every Friday.
Pomeroy Virtual Friday Club (<--- Code links here on Friday mornings)
Virtual Friday Club Expectations:
- PERSEVERANCE: Students will use each Google Meet code only during the Virtual Friday Club hour each Friday.
- RESPECT: Students will choose one activity each week and remain in that Google Meet until the activity is over. Students cannot jump from one activity to the next during the hour.
- INTEGRITY: Students should come to their Friday Club activity with the materials needed. Be prepared. :)
- DECISION-MAKING: The activities will remain the same from week to week, so if students do not get their first choice this week, they can always try again the following week. Students will be selecting their activities with their teachers during a classroom meeting.
- EXCELLENCE: Try something new! Virtual Friday Club is a great opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and try a new skill.
Flu Prevention Information
Remember to “Take 3” actions to fight the flu this season
1. Get your Flu Vaccine.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Take anti-virals if you get the flu, as prescribed by your doctor.
Electronic Student Score Reports (SSR)
Use these documents to learn how to receive your student's most recent scores from our SBAC assessment. The SSR’s will not all come out at once. They will soon be rolling out as they are scored, so not all students will receive them all at the same time.